At Alta Care Group (Alta Behavioral Healthcare and Alta Head Start) we are committed to hiring staff who are interested in having a positive impact on those that we serve. We are interested in staff who have a passion for children, a commitment to excellence, and a desire to help us achieve our mission of helping children and healing families. If this is you, we welcome you to consider joining us as part of our family.
Below are just some of the benefits that we offer:
- Flexible schedule available
- Full Hospitalization with two plan options (low employee contribution ; dental and flexible spending account available
- Life Insurance
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Personal Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid time off for continuing education
- Annual allotment for continuing education
- 401k Retirement Plan with 5% Employer contribution (employee contribution optional via payroll deduction)
- Paid 30 minute lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- And more…
Fiscal Clerk – Accounts Payable
Alta Care Group, Inc. is seeking applicants for an Accounts Payable – Fiscal Clerk. This position performs all duties as required to ensure accurate and timely processing of accounts payable and other duties relating to fiscal operations. It is responsible for monitoring expenses, tracking activity in all programs and communicating any issues and reconciling Accounts Payable documents. This position preforms all accounts payable duties from beginning to end of the accounts payable process.
1. Keeps accurate files of all bids and quotes and contract documents including compliance with Davis Bacon Act where appropriate.
2. Records general ledger coding on purchase orders and check requests and makes sure all purchase requisitions have proper approval.
3. Ensures timely payment of all accounts payable.
4. Trouble shoots Accounts Payable invoices and statements as necessary prior to payment or to correct errors after the fact.
5. Contacts vendors to set up vendor files. Requests and completes credit applications as needed. Maintains a vendor file for each program vendor.
6. Maintains the electronic purchase order system and follows up on any discrepancies.
7. Works closely with the CFO to review any issues monthly. Communicates any issues and potential overspending areas to Program Directors, CFO, and CEO.
8. Work independently using a computerized accounts payable accounting system.
9. Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills, with knowledge and demonstrated experience working with a automated accounts payable system.
10. Must have intermediate to advanced excel skills.
Two or more years’ experience in Accounts Payable required.
Must have experience using an automated accounts payable system.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field, preferred.
Please submit resume and letter of interest to:
Wendy Saul, CFO
Alta Care Group, Inc.
7620 Market St., Suite 2
Boardman, OH 44512
Alta Behavioral Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Part Time Evening Secretary
Alta Care Group is searching for a Part Time Front Office Administrative Assistant. The desired candidate will oversee all activities relating to the front desk and reception area. This position will be working evening hours, Monday through Thursday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. Some additional hours may be required upon request, and the candidate must be willing to work at any one of our four locations (Boardman, Youngstown, Austintown, and Howland).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in general secretarial duties, to include typing, filing, and operation of basic office equipment.
- Experience with computer based word processing programs.
- Experience as a phone receptionist, responsible for in/out going calls and client service scheduling.
- Experience in non-profit medical or social service agencies.
Resume can be sent, emailed or submitted in person to: Amanda French, Alta Care Group, 711 Belmont Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio 44502; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. “EEO”