Full- and Part-Time Counselor Positions Open at Alta
Alta Behavioral Healthcare has provided over 45 years of caring for children, adolescents and their families in the Mahoning Valley. Our staff is highly skilled in helping families understand their situations and what needs to be done to bring practical solutions to the problem at hand. Alta Behavioral Healthcare is a member of the Mahoning County Mental Health and Recovery Board Preferred Care Network. We are committed to growing the field of social work, counseling, psychiatry and other health and human service-related positions through our affiliations with local universities.
Due to our continued expansion, we are seeking Full- or Part-Time Counselors to join our team and deliver mental health and counseling services to children, adolescents and families. We are seeking applicants who can provide services in our new office in Howland, Ohio. We are also seeking applicants who can provide services in our other offices in Youngstown, Austintown and Boardman, Ohio.
Full-Time Staff Benefits
- Excellent healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision) with little to no cost to you with low deductibles.
- 401k Retirement Plan with 5% Employer contribution (employee contribution optional via payroll deduction).
- Generous paid leave time (sick, vacation, personal days) and a half-hour paid lunch.
- Ten paid holidays per year.
- Free continuing education opportunities.
- Student loan forgiveness (for eligible applicants).
- EAP program for Staff and their families.
- A Life Insurance policy that is completely agency-sponsored.
- Optional Short-Term/Long-Term Disability plans.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Staff engagement and satisfaction via staff luncheons, holiday parties, staff recognition and a Staff Advisory Council.
- To provide individual, family and group counseling services when clinically indicated.
- To provide parent counseling and/or education when clinically indicated.
- To provide as-needed Diagnostic Assessments of youth as appropriate.
- To provide crisis intervention services as needed and clinically indicated.
- Masters Degree in counseling, social work or other related field.
- Licensure with the State of Ohio Counselor and Social Worker Board as a L.P.C., L.P.C.C., L.S.W., L.I.S.W., LMFT, LIMFT.
- P.C.C., LIMFT or L.I.S.W. licensed by the Ohio State Board of Counseling and Social Work Board.
- Prior experience as a child/adolescent Therapist.
If you would like to become part of our outstanding team, please submit a résumé and letter of interest to:
Alta Behavioral Healthcare
711 Belmont Ave.
Youngstown, OH 44502
Or email JamieM@AltaCareGroup.org
Alta Behavioral Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.